1. towline cable laying is not twisted, it is not available to unlock the cable from one end of the cable reel or cable reel, but should first rotary drum or cable reel cable will expand, if necessary, can be expanded or cable suspended.
2. You must pay attention to the minimum bend radius of the cable.
3. The cable must be loosely laid side by side in drag chain arranged as separate, separate or isolated neutral penetration bracket with holes in the spacer, the gap between the trailing and cable should be at least 10% of the diameter of the cable.
4. Cable drag chain cable can not touch each other or stuck together.
5. The two cables must be fixed, or at least at the end of the towline of movement must be fixed.
6. Make sure that the cable carrier is fully mobile within the bending radius, that can not be forced to move. Such cable guides, or with each other, this may be relatively movable. After a period of operation, it is best to check the position of the cable. The inspection must be carried out after the sliding movement.
7. If the cable chains break, it also need to replace the cable, because the damage caused by excessive stretching can not be avoided.