1. threading towline, towline cable laying can not be twisted, that can not be solved from one end of the cable reel cable or cable tray, and it should rotate the reel or cable reel cable will expand, if necessary, can be expanded or cable suspended. Cable for this application can only be obtained directly from the cable reel.
2. You must pay attention to the cable (hose) minimum bend radius.
3. Hose Cable / must be laid loosely side by side in the towline, and apart as far as possible, separate or isolated neutral penetration bracket with holes in the spacer, the gap between the trailing and cable should be at least 10 cable diameter %
4. Cable drag chain cable / hose can not touch each other or stuck together.
5. The two cables must be fixed, or at least at the end of the towline of movement must be fixed. Mobile Point General towline cable distance from the ends should be 20-30 times the cable diameter.
6. Make sure that the cable carrier is fully mobile within the bending radius, that can not be forced to move. Such cable guides, or with each other, this may be relatively movable. After a period of operation, it is best to check the position of the cable. The inspection must be carried out after the sliding movement.
7. If the towline break, it is also the cable needs to be replaced because of damage caused by excessive stretching can not be avoided.